What is the Community Bible Experience?
Starting 1st January we’re reading the New Testament together. You’ll read a number of pages each day, five days a week. On most Sunday evenings our sermons will be on selected New Testament books alongside our readings.
Five questions to help you understand and apply what you read each week:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about loving God?
- What did you learn about loving others?
Please download your 16 week plan here:
You can also subscribe to the Google Calendar below to get daily reminders:
NIV Books of the Bible
- Online Bible – a free version of “The Books of the Bible” can be read online on bible.com
- E-book – £2.99 – an e-book can be purchased on Amazon at a cost of £2.99 to read on your Kindle etc.
- Audio Book – please e-mail the Church Office for a password
Want a hardback book?
There are still copies available for a discounted price of £5. Please speak to Geoff Gordon or Andrew Shott or complete the form below. If you are currently in a home group, your home group leader should have a book for you so please check with them first.
Sign up form
If you’re not in a home group but would like to read the bible you can register below: