The BPC AV team is responsible for:
- Editing and preparing any video resources for Sunday Services
- Preparing the easyWorship Schedule for Sunday Services, including all the hymns, images, videos etc.
- Ensuring the smooth transition of visual content during services
- Ensuring all microphones, instruments and any other inputs can be heard clearly in the sanctuary, via the Induction Loop, on the recordings and via Live Streaming
- Live Streaming and editing the subsequent video recording on YouTube
- Taking audio recordings of Services including CD recordings and the digital recording sent to the Online Team
The AV team should not be confused with the Online team which has a different purpose.
The AV team is led by B. McNarry and is composed of three sub-teams:
- Preparation – M. Stevenson, M. Nelson, T. Wilson
- Visuals – M. Stevenson, M. Stoneman, J. Holmes and others
- Sound – A. Shott, J. Gordon, T. Wilson, D. Bell, S. Bush, M. Gilmour, J. Holmes